Charlotte Street Snack Hub
CHARLOTTE STREET SNACK HUB
Charlotte Street will be transformed into a Snack Hub during Pulse this year. The Pulse organizing team is on the lookout for experienced food vendors to provide quality grab-and-go snacks, small bites, and beverages for our Charlotte Street Snack Hub.
Snack Hub Application Requirements
- Food and drink services should promote healthy eating and sustainable food practices.
- For inspiration on the healthy and nutritious options read our Nutrition Checklist online.
- Vending service must be reasonably priced for Pulse Participants
- Food packaging should be sourced using eco-friendly/compostable materials.
- Vendors will be responsible for providing all necessary items required to host a successful food vending experience including but not limited to: their own utensils, extension cords, take-away containers, napkins, tent, tables, staff hand washing basins, waste deposal bins, and all the proper equipment to ensure foodstuffs are covered and maintained at safe temperatures.
- Preference will be given to Vendors that have a proven track record of providing quality food service in a high-energy, high volume environment
- Alcoholic drinks are not allowed to be sold on the streets during Pulse
Downtown businesses are encouraged to submit a vendor application. Vending fees will be waived for all DBIA Members. All non-DBIA food vendors will be charged a $200.00 vending fee.
Food Vendor applications can be submitted electronically from the Peterborough Pulse website.
The deadline for consideration is May 14th. Once you have the necessary details sorted out, use this handy online form to apply https://goo.gl/forms/eervEC2uFtVvQdo02
In addition to submitting an application, food vendors will also be required to fill out Peterborough Public Health’s “Special Events- Food Vendor Form” which can be found on both Peterborough Pulse and Peterborough Public Health websites. Food vendors will also be required to provide an insurance certificate with a minimum of 2,000,000 in liability coverage by no later than June 4th in order to secure your standing as a food vendor at Peterborough Pulse.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Peterborough Pulse Coordinator Hillary Flood at: email@example.com I 705 745 3238 ext 205